Tuesday, May 10, 2011

051011

(David Roper) Living forever means living out  the thought of eternity God has placed in our hearts as a thinking, feeling, remembering, recognizable person. Since we have this life and the next, we don't have to " have it all" now

(Aesop Fable)  " O foolish creatures that destroy
                           Themselves for transitory joy

(Stowell) Followers  don't cut deals with  Christ,they just follow. For followers, all the question marks fall into line behind Christ, who is the exclamation point.

(Phil 1:21/ The Message paraphrase) Life versus more life. I can't lose

( Phil 1:21/ Phillips translation)  For living for me means simply " Christ", and if I die, I should merely gain more or Him

(Phil 1:21/ The Living Bible paraphrase)  For to me, living means opportunities for Christ, and dying-well, that's better yet!

No comments: