Friday, February 18, 2011

Introduction

We all lead busy times and are often victims of  "the tyranny of the urgent". I have always enjoyed reading. Unfortunately, during my working years, I  repeatedly made the poor choice of not regularly setting aside  time for reading as the high prioity it should have been. Now that I have more time to resume this pleasurable habit, I have discovered many thoughtful statements well worth pondering. From time to time I will provide the quotation and source and invite you to review and meditate on it. . If you feel led to comment, feel free to do so.  I would be delighted to see you reciprocate with quotes that have been meaningful to you. Humorous ones will be most welcome. The quotations I will post  have greatly blessed me and I hope they will bless you. Happy reading.